Thursday

Horny Housewife Phone Sex

Hey again. It’s your best friend’s horny housewife Heather! Surely you know what I’ve got running through my mind right now. I can’t get you out of my mind. Already I miss grinding on your cock. I know you enjoyed our time together last, and I also know you want more. I can’t be the only one who feels this horny. My husband just left- he’s working overtime tonight. If you’re not busy, and can get away for a little while, then call me up for horny housewife phone sex. My hubby doesn’t know a thing! We’re gonna keep it that way too. I feel so fucking dirty for going behind his back like this. But you know we couldn’t help ourselves hon! Lol. 

I am so ready for more horny housewife phone sex. The hubby can’t satisfy me like you can either. I understand, I feel a little bad too for going behind his back and all.. But we can’t ignore these feelings of arousal, right?? It just feels so damn good when we fuck. So come on over for a while. Spend some time with me. I’ll make you cum until you’re completely drained. I’m waiting for you. Kisses, Heather!

Phone Sex Slut Heather
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment