Wednesday

Oh Hi Honey I Just Got Fucked So Hard! Do You Want Dinner? Phone Sex

Oh, hi honey. I didn’t expect you home so soon. Well, you know, I never know when to expect you home these days. So, are you hungry? I’m just getting cleaned up here after having an amazing three-hour suck and fuck session all over our house. Have a seat. Relax. I’ll fix you a drink as soon as I get dressed. I know you don’t care about seeing my naked body anymore. Goodness, how this boy did though. Mmmm. Did you see him leaving on his motorcycle? Total stud!! I can’t imagine you EVER looked like that. Not even when you were young! Heehee! Here’s your drink. I’ll sit with you a bit. We never see each other anymore. We should catch up! This boy today? Oh, honey, he fucked me so hard. Harder and deeper than you ever did. I don’t think it was only because his cock is bigger than yours, more that he just had that URGE. He made me cum within ten seconds of being inside of me. Of course, that was after about an hour of eating my pussy and making me cum over and over on his lips and tongue. I didn’t have to beg to suck his dick either. He just let me do it. Mmmm. So nice. So did you say you wanted something for dinner?
Wet and Ready,
Heather 
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment