Tuesday

Dominatrix Phone Sex With Mistress Heather,Time For Your Medicine

O.k. boys…  You want to feel good, right?  But it takes a certain something special for that rush to happen? Like my  dominatrix phone sex.   Get ready.  You’re going to be my precious little bitch.  I will give you all kinds of privileges if you behave correctly and do as I say.  And I only accept subs who have a real passion for their role in my life.  Whether its hardcore, softcore  or sissycore that you want.  I have what it takes to whip you into shape. 

It’s ok if you are rich and powerful in your other  ”normal life”.  But when you are in my dungeon, having dominatrix phone sex with me, you take MY orders and you are not shy about it.  I am going to bring you out of your shell and mould you into a perfect pet.  This process can be quick or slow, depending on the challenges and obstacles we encounter on the way.

I may start gentle if you are new… I know you want to submit.  I know you long to surrender.  And I also know that you find it hard to get to that emotional state.  But there is no way that I will let you have my authority…  No matter how hard you try. Don’t worry.  It will feel so refreshing once we are done and you ass is glowing bright red.  Maybe if you are a good learner, I might let you cum.  

First thing’s first.  You’ve got to call.  Thats the only time the ball is in your court.  From there, as soon as you ask for me by name,  I will take the wheel and drive you to a new state of awareness.  

Once you get an eyeful of me; the curve of my breasts and the sway of my ass, I blindfold you.  I render you sightless.  Next, depending on your build, and our chemistry, I will pose you and restrain you.  Wrists fastened first.  And you’ll, no doubt, be bent over next.  Your ankles may be cuffed if I assess that you can handle it.  

Next I open my blue velvet box which holds my beautiful, black, braided, leather whip.  And your ass is mine.  CRACK! I will surprise you moment by moment with sweet punishing lashes.  Between smacks, of course you’ll get a comforting caress.  We’ll get all those beautiful endorphins out and flooding your brain, making you feel so good.  Will you get the strap-on next?  Will there be a prize orgasm for you?  We shall see….

The post Dominatrix Phone Sex With Mistress Adara,Time For Your Medicine appeared first on.

-Mistress Heather
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment