Sunday

Creampie Phone Sex

I'm laying here. Looking at your wet face down between my thighs. See less then an hour ago he was here. The real man in my life. He was fucking the shit out of me with his massive 12 inch cock. He fuck the hell out of me, your loving wife. See you married me. Knowing that I was fucking him. That all you were good for to clean up his messy creampie he left behind in my well used cunt. Back in highschool I always had a thing for the thug. But you knew the only way you could have me. Was sloppy seconds. You could be here for me by name. By giving me your gold card, and cash money. You paid off my $500,000 dollar home. My 6 luxury cars. And a couple days a week you come here, to my home and pretend to receive your wifely earnings. By getting a gut full of one of my lovers wet salty loads and fucking my wide open cunt with your four inch dick that you know that I don't really feel. I just offer you something and use the short 5 second stories to laugh at you behind you back to my other rich girlfriends over tea. Are you ready for some Cream Pie Phone Sex? Call now loser!

Heather
Mauh!
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment