Sunday

Married Cuckold Phone Sex

I know your dirty little secret. Guess what my husband has the same one. He loves to see me getting fucked by other men. Sometimes, we do couples. Mostly, I go out and find some really hot cock to get my lips and pussy around. Then I bring them back and I enjoy myself with this big fat cock. While my husband usually lays back and jack off. It takes a special type of men to handle our needs. See I test the bull before I bring him home. If he doesn't like to be watched. Or doesn't want anything to do with my husband. I'd give my husband a ring and let him know to hide out in the closet. While fixing drinks I'm checking to see which closet door had a red handkerchief on it, the living room or the bedroom. Then thats the place that we do the deed while my cuck boy desperately wanks off to the show. Usually I'll let him eat the cum from my holes as a treat for not being able to jack off his regular cock in the open after they leave. I only fuck guys with a cock longer and fatter then my husband, the length and girth is all apart of the fun! Are you a rotten cuckold too? Call me, let me tell you my stories, tell me yours, and lets bring fantasies into reality! I love Cuckold Phone Sex.

Hussy Heather
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment